Thursday, November 8, 2012

A New Book, A New Venture

As the mom of eight kids, I do know a thing or two about potty training. My new short e-book, How to Not Potty Train Your Kids (The Lazy Mom's Guide to all Things Potty)  tells how I remained a relatively lazy mom, yet managed to have all my kids doing the potty thing independently at a reasonable age.

My youngest son is my model for the cover.  I generally use my own photography in my books and this one is no exception.

If you have kids or even grandkids facing this life-challenge, this book might be of help, or at least encouragement.  It might make you laugh in a couple of places!

Writers, take note of the small size of this e-book. It's something you can put together in a weekend. Write short e-books about what you know, publish them to Kindle Direct Publishing and see what happens. This one was uploaded and live on Amazon within hours!

~Tricia

No comments:

Post a Comment