Saturday, February 16, 2013

Seeing Your Work in Print?

It's been too long since I posted on the Total Writer, but we just moved across the country, so blogging had to take a back seat. However, I have thought of all my fellow writers, my writing students and others who read the blog, so know you were not forgotten!

Just yesterday in the mail, I received copies of my latest articles published by Regular Baptist Press. I've been a regular writer for RBP for over 25 years and have thoroughly enjoyed the process. It never fails, no matter how many times I see one of my articles published, I get a big smile on my face. It makes my day. My two latest:


Writing articles is a great way to stay fresh, get published, keep your name out there in front of potential readers and stay in practice as a writer between major projects. If you haven't before, I strongly encourage you to write articles. Search out different publications which might be looking for writers and start submitting your work. You might just be surprised at the response you get.  I submitted an article to RBP 25 years ago and I'm still a regular contributor!

~Tricia

No comments:

Post a Comment