Monday, March 11, 2013

20 Great Ideas

I ran across this article on the web and thought it was excellent, thus worth sharing with you. The article, written by Rowena Crosbie was published through Tero International, Inc, An Elite Training Group, is titled 20 Tips for Engaging Your Audience.

I do public speaking fairly regularly as a writing instructor as well as a Bible study teacher. I speak at women's events as well as in college classrooms. Even though I have done a lot of public speaking and a lot of writing, I still learned from this great list and I hope you can learn, too. Even though this article was written for public speaking, the principles within apply easily to writing for publication.

Writing for publication requires a writer to keep their audience in mind while writing.

Happy Writing!
~Tricia

2 comments:

  1. Tricia, What a wonderful blog. I am subscribing! God is so good bringing people like you into my path willing to share writing tips and the like. I am glad we have places like linked in to connect.
    Donna

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Donna! So glad you stopped by. I'll be sure to look up your blog on the LinkedIn conversation, too.
      Tricia

      Delete