Saturday, April 20, 2013

Doing the Happy Dance

Are you doing the happy dance when it comes to your writing? I am doing the happy dance because I have sold more Amazon Kindle books. I love it when I'm out and about, busy living my life, and I come home and find that I have sold more books!

I realized a long time ago that I would not sell any Amazon Kindle books if I did not publish those books on Amazon. This is not so profound, it's obvious, yet many writers can't do the happy dance because they are not selling books and they are not selling books because they have not published their books!

E-publishing is here to stay and even well-known, accomplished authors are seeing the need to e-publish in some form or another.


And you will be doing the happy dance, too!
~Tricia

No comments:

Post a Comment