Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Check Your Resources

If you're like me, you have a variety of resources you use for your writing. I thought today I would highlight a few of my favorites.

Grammar Girl is first on my favorites list. She tackles every day grammar issues that all writers face and you can search her site for answers to all your grammar questions. Love Grammar Girl (Mignon Fogarty)! Find her on Facebook so you don't miss out on the best grammar tips around.

LinkedIn is another favorite resource of mine. I have joined several writer's groups on LinkedIn and have found the conversations to be worthwhile, stimulating and very advantageous to my writing. There's nothing like having others read your writing or reading others' writing to add fuel to your own writing.

SEO News is another of my favorites. I learn something every single time I go to their website. If you're going to write and publish on the internet, SEO News can help you learn the best way to use and optimize search engines for the best results.

This Top 10 List is a winner for guiding you to some great resources for writing.

This is just a very small list, but it highlights some of my favorites.

Happy Writing!
Happy May Day!
~Tricia

No comments:

Post a Comment