Monday, May 12, 2014

A Neglectful Mom's Story

Yes, I know it's the day after Mother's Day, but that day in my house is very busy, mainly with me on the phone with my many children, so there was no time for blogging. It's so great to hear from them all in one day! The three still at home showered me with gifts and love and we enjoyed the day together.

On another of my blogs, Tuesday Theology, I shared a story about a heart-wrenching experience that many moms will understand. I've had quite a bit of response to that blog post and I thought I'd share it here, too.

In one of my Helpful Quotes for Writers on TheTotalWriter.com, I tell my students to weave feelings into their writing. This featured blog post shows exactly what I mean by that.

Write well today.
~Tricia

No comments:

Post a Comment