Saturday, June 28, 2014

Do You Write While on Vacation?

I'm on a vacation of sorts. I'm in GA with one of my daughters. She's about to have a baby, it's #2 for her, and I came down to help. But, I've been here a week and no baby yet. I have another week till I need to go home, so I'm hoping baby makes an appearance today or tomorrow so that I get some quality time with the new wee one.

In the meantime, I'm not posting much since I'm spending my days with my daughter and her little girl, an active and delightful 2-year-old.

But, I'm still writing! I've made written notes and made plans for future projects as I take a break from my normal routine. Also, I wrote a successful pitch this past week for an idea I've had floating around in my head for a few months. It was a successful pitch because it got enough attention where I sent it to garner a direct, personal response, which prompted a meeting. My first response was an automated response. My second, because I sent a second pitch to get their attention, was personal and detailed. We are now "in talks," as they say.

So, I write while on vacation, even if it's only a small amount of writing.
Do you write, or plan writing projects, while on vacation?
Happy Writing!
Baby, come quickly!
~Tricia

No comments:

Post a Comment