Wednesday, October 7, 2015

How Many Blogs do You Need?

I blog.

I blog about essential oils.






I blog about creativity and photography.







I blog about theology and what the Bible says about life and current events.

                                                                           
I blog about homemaking, getting and staying organized, and show how I organize things.

I blog about cooking (although not very often). 


This morning, my husband called from work, as he usually does, and as we were talking I said, in a rather apologetic way, that I'd started yet another blog, my 6th (My Oily Pursuits). Instead of saying something like "Another?" he said, "Of course! You're a writer!" Total encouragement.

Do you blog? Do you have more than one blog?  I think every writer needs to have a blog and even more than one. Some writers have different pages on one blog. I do that, too, but still have six different blogs. Every writer has to do what works for them, organizing their blog(s) to suit themselves. Having different blogs works for me. What works for you?

In total, I have six different blogs, including this one where I blog about writing. 



Happy Blogging!
~Tricia

No comments:

Post a Comment