Monday, December 28, 2015

Here's to Your Writing Success!

There's no reason you can't be the next wildly successful writer and my new e-book will show you how. I'm pretty excited about this new e-book and I hope you'll share my excitement by getting your copy now for the introductory price.

Writing for Publication has been a long time coming in e-book form. I had published a shorter writing book, Write, then Publish. Today, but this new, revised version is the complete course, revised and updated just in time for the new year.

This comprehensive course is an easy-to-read, to-the-point handbook for writers of all genres and all levels. As a private writing coach, I use these step-by-step methods in my coaching....and my students get published.

From an 87-year-old great grandmother who wrote her first article in longhand on the back of a store ad, to a 14-year-old girl who wanted to enter a school writing contest, my students get published and win awards. I've coached pastors who wanted to be published in religious magazines as well as a young widow who wanted to tell her husband's cancer story. I've helped surgical patients tell their stories as a way to help others cope with similar procedures. One such story is being used to this day at the Mayo Clinic in Rochester, MN. I have many more coaching stories and for them all, I use the methods and tips described in Writing for Publication.

The tips and information in Writing for Publication are helpful no matter what your writing level is or what genre you prefer.

Famed author Amanda Hocking took my classes just before launching her first e-book and she has seen wild success that has gone beyond her imagination. Not only did Amanda sell more than 2 million copies of her e-books, she got a publishing contract and a movie deal.

You, too, can see success. Writing for Publication was written with you in mind. One of my favorite things in life is seeing my students succeed. This is all about your success.

Get your copy today and get started.
Click here.
~Tricia

No comments:

Post a Comment