Saturday, January 2, 2016

This Is Your Year

Happy New Year!

It's always exciting to begin a new year. With the anticipation of all that 2016 can hold for you, make this the year you finally write that novel, memoir, short story, poem or e-book.

This is your year to get published and I wrote a book designed to help you do just that. Writing for Publication is now available in paperback, in addition to the e-book.

Writing for Publication is a simple, easy-to-read, comprehensive handbook on how to write for publication. In it, you'll learn why you shouldn't write the same way you talk, how to keep your audience in mind while writing, why grammar is so important and much, much more.

My writing style is to the point with no frills. Just the facts. Just the plan. Just the way you like it.

My students get published. As a personal writing coach, I've helped an 87-year-old great grandmother get published for the first time. I coached a 14-year-old girl who won the school writing contest she entered. I coached a young widow who wrote her husband's cancer story. I helped a 57 year old pastor get published in a faith-based magazine for the first time. The list goes on. Many students from my writing classes have gone on to see great success as writers, among them Amanda Hocking. Amanda not only saw great success in e-publishing, but also landed a contract with a traditional publisher, then a movie deal. Success!

You can also see success. You can also get published. This is your year.
Order your copy here.
Write often.
Write well.
Just write.
~Tricia

No comments:

Post a Comment